Fall registration is now open! Reserve your spot early as prime time slots will fill. For current summer classes please contact our office.
Detailed descriptions of each program can be found on the drop down tabs under programs.
Strength . Flexibility . Endurance . Self Discipline . Courage . Ballet . Agility . Rhythm Self Confidence .
Online Registration is available for all Programs!
Click on schedules to view openings!
Register through our Parent Portal to sign up !
*No fees will be charged until your request has been viewed & approved. Have prior experience? Get evaluated to see your level!
- Students should be registered for their CURRENT AGE GROUP. Classes are 1 hour long, 1 day a week for 4 weeks unless otherwise noted. Tuition is prorated for a student registering after a session has begun. Boundless may cancel or shorten a class with low enrollment. Boundless offers a 10% discount for additional classes in the same family (discount applied to the lower price class, immediate family only).
- All persons using the gym facility must complete online registration. The consent and release agreement MUST be signed by the parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
- All persons using the gym facility are required a non-refundable $30 yearly registration fee.
- Preschool classes are limited to no more than 8 children to one instructor. Classes for older students are limited to 8-12 students to one instructor depending on the class. Adult classes are limited to 15 - 20 students to one instructor depending on the class.
- Instructors are safety conscious, but by the very nature of the activities, sports carry a risk of minor or serious injury.
- Skills and activities are taught slowly, carefully and in a progressive manner.
- Instructors are safety conscious and trained to follow appropriate spotting techniques, skill progressions and safety procedures. However, accidents with minor or serious injuries can occur.
- Parents and children should be aware of the risks involved, read and review the safety rules, abide by the gym rules and policies, and accept full responsibility for their actions. Boundless has the right to restrict any activity that we consider unsafe.